Icarus Precision ACE 365 Grip Module for Sig Sauer® P365®
ACE 365 Aluminum Grip Frame for the Sig Sauer® P365® Subcompact pistol!
Designed, engineered and machined by Icarus Precision, LLC of Washougal, WA to take the Sig P365 compact to the next level!
Billet Machined out of USA-Made 7075-T6 High strength aluminum.
The Accuracy, Control, Anhanced (ACE) Grip is designed to keep you on target, minimize recoil, and fit all sizes of hands.
Key Features include:
- Exaggerated finger notch designed to help you lock in your grip.
- Palm swells on both sides to offer more frame-to-grip contact and increase grip comfort for longer shooting sessions.
- Square grip texture increases on front and rear strap improves handling without the excessive bite and discomfort caused by over-aggressive diamond grips.
- Extended Beaver Tail to reduce muzzle flip making repeated/rapid shooting exceptionally controllable and increased protection from "slide bite".
- Available for both Thumb Safety and Non-Safety P365® Models.
- Available WITH or WITHOUT Palm Swell.
- Picatinny-Type Accessory Rail.
- Compatible with 10, 12 and 15 round P365® magazines.
If you'd like to request a custom color or camo pattern, please email us via email@example.com for a quote!
IWB/AIWB Rig holsters and magazine carriers will be available under the AIWB Rigs section.
DISCLAIMER: "Sig Sauer" is a federally registered trademark of Sig Sauer, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Sig Sauer, Inc. Neither Black Label Products, LLC, Icarus Precision, LLC, nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, Sig Sauer. The use of “Sig” or "Sig Sauer" on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Sig Sauer parts, or components. For genuine Sig Sauer products and parts visit https://www.sigsauer.com/
Unload all firearms before setting up holster! Please be sure to observe and practice the four main rules of firearm safety while using your firearm and new holster or carrier!
1: Treat all firearms as if they are loaded at all times.
2: Keep muzzle pointed in a safe direction and away from anything you don’t intend to destroy.
3: Always be aware of your target and what is behind it, making sure you have a safe back stop.
4: Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
**Due to ITAR Regulations, the exportation of firearms, ammunition, and firearm accessories is heavily regulated in the U.S. We are not registered with Department of State as an exporter, therefor we cannot ship any of our products outside the U.S. We cannot and will not ship to a freight forwarder who then ships outside the U.S. either.**